10 Things about Us

So since this is the very first post I figured I'd give us a little introduction. My name is Lauren & I'm the older sister (only by 3 years). I'll be doing most of the posts since this is yet another one of my ideas that I've roped my little sis into doing! Here are 10 random facts about us so that you can get to know us a little better:

1. Kimberly got married this year (10/7/2017)
2. We both have our Bachelors degrees (Kim from University of Maryland and I got mine from Saint Leo University)
3. Coffee is an addiction that neither of us want to break
4. We both have personal libraries of books in our homes but Kim's is larger... but I'm catching up!
5. When we were kids I would make Kimberly mud pies.. and she'd actually eat them! (I was such a nice big sister)
6. I have a 7 year old daughter and Kim has the best dog ever named Chloe
7. We still borrow each others clothes and accessories (that's what sisters are for, right?)
8. Out of the two of us I'm the cooker and Kim is the baker
9. Kimberly is definitely the more logical sister
10. Kim is the beer drinker and I'm more of the wine drinker


Comments

media net

Popular Posts