Bridal Shower for Two Brides

So today we had the honor of hosting a bridal shower for our Aunt and her future wife. Although we were crunched for time with planning this party mixed with a Paris vacation (me) and Kimberly buying and moving into a new house, that the bridal shower was hosted at, everything turned out great.

Here are a few pictures:

The Mimosa Bar .. because what is a brunch without mimosas?!


Here's a close up of the banner "Brides to Be"



 And since I always love to give thoughtful gifts here's what my gift to the bride was a honeymoon gift basket which included:
-Travel cups that said "honeymoonin' with my Mrs." for drinks while they're on the beach
-A heart shaped jar that says "Our honeymoon Mexico 2018" for them to fill with sand
- Matching Mrs. luggage tags 
- 2 minis of Tito's vodka for bloody Mary's prior to their flight


These were all made with my Cricut Explore which is perfect for making personalized gifts. 



Comments

media net

Popular Posts