Vitamins...Which ones do I take?

I like to think of myself as relatively healthy, I mean I tend to make pretty healthy decisions minus the occasional binge of snack foods or evening bottle of wine but we won't go there. One of the health choices that I made over the past 2 years was to start taking vitamins consistently and I can tell you I'm glad I've stuck to that decision.

So I thought i would share with you all the vitamins that I take on a daily basis. I've taken a bunch of different ones over the past 2 years and these 4 that I take have proven to be the ones that have made a difference how I feel and my personal appearance.


1. One daily womens formula multivitamin from CVS
(I like these mainly because they're cheap and you can usually catch a buy 1 get 1 free sale!)
It's just your basic multivitamin but it is made for women so it has everything that we need like iron. 

2. Confianza from itWorks!
I was a bit skeptical at first because this is an anti-stress supplement but after taking it I'm a believer that it works. I can definitely tell a difference in my mood and stress levels at work. 
3. Its Vital Omega-3 from itWorks!
If you don't already know the benefits of Omega-3 here's a quick run down:
-it helps support heart health
-promotes healthy joints
-supports your brain function 
-helps keep your hair and skin healthy
and the benefit of this one is it doesn't give you a nasty fishy taste like some other omega3 pills I've taken in the past which is GREAT! Just don't take it at night or you will have some freaky dreams! Seriously, I dreamt about swimming in slime for 3 nights!
4. Hair Skin Nails from itWorks!
My absolute favorite! This stuff has worked numbers for my nails, I've always had nails that wouldn't grow and constantly broke but since I started taking this my nails have grown strong and long. I can say the same about my hair too which is a miracle due to all damage that my hair has. I've tried other hair skin & nail vitamins before but this is the only one that I have actually seen visible results, so I highly recommend it. 

Since taking this mixture of vitamins I can tell a huge difference in the tone of my skin, the strength of my hair, my energy levels and over physical health.

What vitamins do you take or recommend? I'm always looking to try new ones!

XOXO

Comments

media net

Popular Posts